Sims Physical Therapy, Inc. is proud to have provided orthopedic rehabilitation and sports medicine services to the central coast for over 20 years. We are dedicated to providing a comfortable and caring atmosphere for our patients. We believe that our atmosphere results in a more consistent attendance in therapy and better outcomes from therapy interventions. We have developed a relationship with the physicians in our community and work together to provide high quality patient care.
With adherence to HIPPA guidelines, our staff participates in interdisciplinary, bi-monthly meetings to review patient treatment plans, goals and therapy progress. We believe this helps ensure better quality of care and maximizes therapeutic benefit from allotted or prescribed treatment sessions.
Our goal is to provide the highest quality rehabilitation services that:
- Meet, maximize and/or exceed each patient’s individual needs
- Utilize highly trained rehabilitation professionals
- Promote the quality of life of each patient entrusted to our care
Sims Physical Therapy is affiliated with the following organizations
- American Physical Therapy Association- APTA
- National Athletic Training Association- NATA
- Kinesio Taping Association (www.kinesiotaping.com)
Sims Physical Therapy has been providing care to local student athletes for sports related injuries at 7:00AM (M-F) for over 20 years. We provide services as an intermediary between our certified athletic trainer and local physicians. We are proud to continue to be affiliated with St. Joseph High School.
We welcome student athletes from all local High Schools.