Frequently Asked Questions
- What type of treatment will I be given?
The treatment plan will be developed by our highly trained Physical Therapists’, unique experiences and/or physician recommendations.
- Do you have a therapist that specializes in a specific area or type of injury?
We advise that you call our office. Every therapist at Sims Physical Therapy, Inc. specializes in different areas.
- What do I need to wear?
We advise that you wear something comfortable to therapy in which we are able to easily reach the treatment area. If you are not able, we have gowns.
- How do I know if I’m a PT or an OT patient?
If you are not sure if you are a PT or an OT patient, please call our office and we will schedule you appropriately.
- What do I bring to my first visit?
Please bring the referral from your doctor, your insurance card, a photo ID, and any protocols, MRI reports or x-ray reports that your doctor may have given you.
- What form of payment do you accept?
We accept cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, FSA/HRA.
- Which office should I call? Which office should I go to?
You can call either office to schedule your appointment. Physical Therapy patients can be seen at either facility. Occupational Therapy (OT) patients are seen at our Professional Parkway office. When you call to schedule, our office staff will schedule your appointments appropriately and per your preferences.
Please contact us if you have any further questions at 805.928.4465